Friday 22 April 2011

I guess I should introduce myself...

Hi there, I'm the latest contributor to this blog. I'm not completely sure what to say here, so I guess I'll go with the basics. I'm 20 years old and became a fan of Doctor Who back in 2005. This wasn't with the relaunched series though, I started watching classics on UK Gold and soon enough the new series came! My favourite Doctor is Tom Baker (particularly in his early seasons) and most of my favourite stories come from his era. I'm currently working my way through a Doctor Who marathon, although being a bit weird - I started with Tom and then went back to Hartnell once I'd finished the classic-era. I'm at 'The Time Meddler' at the minute and I'm loving the Hartnell-era so far.

My plans for this blog are simple; first of all - I am planning to give it a complete redesign. It isn't the best looking blog out there, so I plan to spruce it up and make it sleek and simple. I'll attempt to post as much news as I can find and will probably write a review for each episode of the upcoming series. But the most important thing is you guys, if you want something - just mention it in the comments and I'll do my best to get what you want (all within reason of course!).

So yeah, that's me! I hope everyone is looking forward to 'The Impossible Astronaut' tomorrow, I know I certainly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment